Join our team of language teachers!
With BlaBlaLang you can teach your native language via Skype from the comfort of your home to students of different levels and nationalities
Advantages of working with us:
- Work from home or any other suitable location.
- Enjoy complete flexibility when planning your schedule.
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Improve as a teacher by working with students of all levels.
- Get your compensation in accordance with your hours of work.
- A high speed Internet connection, a microphone, and a camera.
- You must be a native speaker of the language you are going to teach.
- You need to have experience in the field.
- A recognised language teaching qualification.
Our teaching method:
Even if our tutors live in different parts of the world and have developed different teaching experiences over the years, they all share the same teaching philosophy. First of all, we believe that the easiest and most effective way of learning a foreign language is to use it in practice. For this reason, we use a communicative approach, which enables all our students – even those who are total beginners – to start speaking the new language from day one.
This doesn’t mean that we just focus on conversation. We help our students to improve the four language skills, but we emphasise interaction so that students can incorporate new vocabulary and grammar structures and use them in different types of situations. In this way, even if learners are miles away from the country where the target language is spoken, they can practice it with their teacher and feel as though they were abroad, discovering more about the target language and culture as well.
To successfully achieve these goals, tutors prepare 100% interactive classes and use “authentic materials”, i.e. videos, songs, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Most of our teachers are language learners themselves, so they know how difficult learning a new language can be if you are not well supported. For this reason, they guide their students every step of the way, and do their best to offer them a very satisfying language learning experience by designing lessons totally personalised and tailored to their language level and individual needs.